The lack of a strategy to manage and control your company’s spreadsheets often limits the potential of leveraging Excel as an enterprise application. Weak or non-existent version control and access control can quickly result in spreadsheet chaos, or worse – the release of critical IP into unauthorized hands, or insidious errors causing monumental risk and cost to a company.
In contrast, using EASA you can continue to use your critical spreadsheets, but without these potentially disastrous pitfalls. Without having to resort to custom software development, EASA enables you to deploy modern, web accessible spreadsheet models that are:
- Easily used by others who do not have to be experienced with the underlying spreadsheet(s), process or workflow
- Maintained with complete integrity, version control and security of the underlying intellectual property (calculations, functions, macros, VBA, etc.)
- Access controlled to specific user-groups, with automatically documented audit trail of usage
- 100% reliable in operation across the network, regardless of local infrastructure
- Accessible via mobile devices that have access to your corporate intranet
Watch a video to see the easily mastered process for creating EASA apps: