Benefits of EASA
Create enterprise-grade web apps to drive spreadsheets, MATLAB, scripts and other software
EASA empowers citizen developers, as well as IT and software developers to create enterprise-grade web apps to drive existing Excel spreadsheets, MATLAB, scripts, R code and other software.
This provides numerous benefits including:
- Zero or minimal coding (“low-code” development environment) to web-enable your existing models and tools
- Use existing models – as is. Your native software continues to be used, so your historical investment plus any validation/certification remains. For Excel this means your VBA and macros also work, unlike other Excel to web technologies
- Version control and intellectual property protection
- Access management – control who can see, use, and update apps
- Auditability and compliance
- Far better and easier user experience with a fit-for-purpose user interface
- Significant cost savings by utilizing existing models and tools rather then rewriting and hand-coding completely new applications
- Reliability – run anywhere via browser, regardless of local infrastructure, e.g. mobile devices, different local Excel versions, OS, etc.
- Couple multiple programs, which may include spreadsheets, databases, CRM systems such as Salesforce, ERP and PLM systems, into a single app, greatly simplifying and automating work processes.
Our customers use EASA for a wide range of applications in nearly every industry, covering configuration, pricing, quoting, proposal generation, scenario modeling, engineering simulation, and much more (see Case Studies).