Options for deploying spreadsheets with EASA
EASA software offers three different options for securing and managing spreadsheet models, providing a range of solutions depending on the specific requirements. These are EASA Web, EASA Sheets, and EASA Web Services.
All three options enable you to:
- Easily manage spreadsheets which need to be shared with multiple users
- Ensure version control and eliminate the possibility of mistakes due to users accessing an older version
- Secure your intellectual property and ensure that critical business IP embedded in your spreadsheet never falls into the wrong hands and undesirable edits are not made to the logic
- Improve workflow by providing users with a more streamlined user-experience
- Prevent the proliferation of spreadsheets and saving of local flat files; instead save users’ work into a central relational database, enabling reporting and analytics