Benefits of EASA
EASA empowers citizen developers, as well as IT and software developers, with a no-programming (or “low-code“) environment, to quickly and easily web-enable existing tools created with Excel, MATLAB, scripts, R code and other software. EASA’s web-enabling includes the ability to create a custom, fit-for-purpose user interface.
This provides numerous benefits including:
- Fast and low effort technique to web-enable your existing models and tools
- Version control and intellectual property protection
- Access management – control who can see, use, and update apps
- Auditability and compliance
- Far better and easier user experience with a fit-for-purpose user interface
- Significant cost savings by utilizing existing models and tools rather then rewriting and hand-coding completely new applications
- Reliability – run anywhere via browser, regardless of local infrastructure, e.g. mobile devices, different local Excel versions, OS, etc.
- Couple multiple programs, which may include spreadsheets, databases, CRM systems such as Salesforce, ERP and PLM systems, into a single app, greatly simplifying and automating work processes.
Our customers use EASA for a wide range of applications in nearly every industry, covering configuration, pricing, quoting, proposal generation, scenario modeling, engineering simulation, and much more (see Case Studies).